Product Returns and Rainchecks:
April 3, 2020:
For the safety of our crew and guests, we are unable to accept returns at this time. Due to supply constraints, we are temporarily unable to issue rainchecks. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
We will gladly accept coupons for specific items included in our guests’ transactions.
- We accept coupons issued by Haggen or the manufacturer of applicable items
- For any single item we will accept one Haggen coupon and one manufacturer coupon at the same time unless either coupon prohibits doing so
- $5 off $25, $10 off $50 etc. Haggen coupons can be used in addition to Haggen or manufacturer coupons in a single transaction, as long as the net transaction purchase meets the required minimum qualifying dollar amount
- Coupons do not have a cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Cash will not be paid if the face value of the coupon exceeds the price of the item
- Coupons cannot be redeemed if expired, are from other retailers, or are for products that we do not carry
- Haggen reserves the right to limit the use of any coupon at any time
Printed Internet and Digital Coupons
We gladly accept valid printed internet manufacturer and Haggen coupons that meet the general guidelines as listed above. Haggen coupons may be presented at check out on an electronic device (cell phone, iPad, etc.), or they can be printed. We are unable to accept digital manufacturer coupons.
- Printed manufacturer internet coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a manufacturer address clearly printed on the coupon
- Printed internet coupons must have serial numbers, follow industry-standard format and the barcode must scan at checkout
- Printed internet coupons for “free product” are not accepted
- Printed internet coupons without an expiration date are not accepted
- Manufacturer restrictions prohibit us from redeeming two or more manufacturer coupons for the same item in one transaction
- If two coupons for the same item are presented in a single transaction, we apply the coupon with the highest discount, subject to the terms of the applicable offer
- We do not offer doubling or tripling of coupons
If an item scans at the register at a price point differently than what is posted in the store or the advertised price, we will give you the first improperly priced item for free, up to $10. Any additional items of the same product will then be adjusted to the posted or advertised price. This does not include items prohibited by law (currently alcohol and tobacco).