Handpicked Stocking Stuffers
Our stores are stocked with amazing gift ideas for the foodie, the environmentalists, the locavore or the quintessential Northwesterner in your life. We handpicked our favorite things found all over our store—from our artisan deli to our natural health and beauty section to our bountiful sauce selection. If you’re in a pickle for the perfect present, look no further than our handpicked favorites.
1. Lucini Founders Reserve Olive Oil—Handpicked, single estate grown olives make up this limited production extra virgin oil olive imported from Italy.
2. Portland Bee Balm—Beeswax based lip balm handmade by beekeepers in Portland, Oregon using organic ingredients. Each balm supports bees and their keepers.
3. Tony’s Smoked Sockeye Salmon—Kosher approved salmon smoked in Oregon City, Oregon with an old-fashioned woodhouse smoked taste.
4. Alaffia Orange Vanilla Body Lotion—Paraben-free moisturizing body lotion with Fair Trade unrefined, non-GMO shea butter. Alaffia works with rural farms on reforestation projects and pays fair wages to their Shea Butter Cooperative in Togo, Africa.
5. Liberty Bottleworks—Made in the USA by veterans in a zero waste factory in Washington’s Yakima Valley from recycled aluminum and BPA free materials.
6. Olli Organic Pepper + Garlic Salame—Slow cured, 100% vegetarian-fed, humanely-raised pork without antibiotics or growth promotants.
7. Seely Peppermint Candy Cane—Sustainably grown, heirloom peppermint from family-owned farm in Clatskanie, Oregon. Handcrafted and hand rolled candy canes using Seely Heirloom Peppermint Oil.
8. Taza Salted Almond Chocolate Mexicano—Organic, Fair Trade and GMO-free Oaxacan stone mill ground chocolate perfect for making traditional Mexican hot chocolate.
9. Volpi Traditional Prosciutto Dry-Cured Ham –Small batch, dry aged prosciutto made with pork from regional heirloom farms. This shelf stable, cured ham has a sweet, delicate texture that melts in your mouth.
10. Moon Valley Organics Oatmeal Sage Cleansing Body Bar—Fair Trade, B Corp farm sustainably grows and harvests organic ingredients in Deming, Washington. Amazingly soothing and calming for body and mind.
11. NW Elixirs Hott Sauce #1—Habanero-based, artisan hot sauce created as a collaboration of a chef and a waiter in Portland, Oregon. Use with steak, chicken, fish, eggs or even popcorn.
12. Acure Organics Argan Oil—A true skin super food, Moroccan Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins. Acure sustainably harvests the oil to protect the bounty of the Argan tree. Free of parabens, sulfate and phthalates.
13. Fieldworks Face of Dancer After Shave Elixir—Clay-based aftershave from Portland, Oregon closes pores, soothes and invigorates.
14. Haggen Snow Day Coffee—Single origin medium and dark roasts blended to produce a heavy-bodied cup with notes of caramel, fudge and bittersweet cocoa. Roasted in Bellingham, Washington.
15. Dancing Deer Baking Co. Gingerbread Folk Cookies—Scratch-baked gingerbread cookies made with cage free eggs and a Chinese five spice.