Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, large, peeled and cubed
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 oz tamari
- 1 Tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, fresh ground
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large bowl combine all ingredients and toss. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread out evenly. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes until browned and tender.
Want more healthy side dish ideas?