Butternut Squash and Apple Hash
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 10–12 minutes
- 1 butternut squash, large, cubed
- 1 yellow onion, large, diced
- 3/4 lb red potatoes, large, diced
- 3/4 lb apples, large, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp Pike’s Place Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Large pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp honey
Combine all vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
In large sauté pan heat oil and butter over high heat to a smoking point.
Carefully add all ingredients, except thyme.
Sauté for 5-8 minutes or until the potatoes and squash are tender.
Add thyme and cook for 1 more minute.
Remove from heat, spoon vinaigrette over the hash and toss well.