Discover something new
Our Artisan Cheese section is filled with local, organic and unique cheeses just waiting to be paired with a ripe juicy pear, a cold dry cider or maybe a sweet fig. This holiday season, let our Cheese Specialists be your guide as you discover all our cheese case has to offer—from perfect seasonal pairings to savory, creamy comfort foods.
Read about our favorite cheeses and pairing from our experienced Cheese Specialists in our Artisan Cheese Blog. Each month we feature what’s happening in cheese for the season.
Cheese & Wine Pairings
Hand selected wines and cheese from our local terroir and our imported selection. Some wine and cheese varieties may not be available at all stores. Call you local Haggen store for their current selection.
- 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon – Beecher’s Flagship Cheddar
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Merlot – BelleVitano Merlot
- L’Ecole 41 Syrah – Sleeping Beauty Organic Cheese
- Barnard Griffin Rose’ of Sangiovese – Appel Farms Gouda
- Lost River Rainshadow (60% Semillon/40% Sauvignon Blanc) – Coeur Chevre Organic Chevre
- Chateau Ste. Michelle “Indian Wells” Chardonnay – Mount Townsend Creamery Seastack
- Tori Mor Pinot Noir – Rogue Blue and Smoked Blue
- King Estate Pinot Gris – Rivers Edge Smoked Chevre
- Bread & Butter Chardonnay – Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
- Dry Creek Cabernet Sauvignon – Sierra Nevada Raw Milk White Cheddar
- Colosi Rosso (100% Nero d’Avola) – BelleVitano Rosemary & Olive Oil Asiago
- Costamolino Vermintino de Sardenga (100% Vermintino) – Our Handstreched Mozzarella (especially in a Caprese Salad)
- “Les Charmes” Macon Lugny Chardonnay -Delice de Bourgogne
- Chateau Gaidou Cahors (Malbec-Merlot Blend) – Westminster Farmers Reserve Chedddar
- Tarima Blanco (70% Merseguera, 20%Macabeo, 10% Muscatel) – Orange Windmill Cablanca
- Can Blau (40% Mazuelo, 40% Syrah, 20% Granacha) – Garcia Baquero Manchego