Have you strolled through the Great Haggen Pumpkin Patch yet? Our plump Jack O’ Lantern pumpkins are grown on Honey Farms in Sumas, Washington and Sterino Farms in Puyallup, Washington. And these fabulous gourds are perfect for carving. To get inspired for the holiday, we scrubbed the interwebs for some seriously ghoulish pumpkin carving ideas. Links to these creative pumpkin DIY ideas are listed below:
- Ice Bucket Pumpkin – Perfect for your Halloween get-together or just a festive wine night.
- Cooking Cutter Craved Pumpkin – Pull out your cookie cutters and go to town on your pumpkin—great for kids!
- Pumpkin Carving with a Drill—Ideal for the handyman, drilled pumpkins are easy and an excellent choice for those less crafty.
- Fanged Pumpkins – Oddly terrifying, these little pumpkins packed a big bite with fake vampire teeth.
- No Carve Mummy Pumpkin – For those who would rather avoid the mess, give this gauzy mummy pumpkin a try. It even glows in the dark!
In need of a new carving pattern? You can print hundreds of patterns free here. And don’t forget to send us photos of your ghoulish creations to firstname.lastname@example.org, tag us on Facebook or Instagram or tweet us on Twitter!