Football Finger Foods
Make sure luck is on your team’s side and create your football finger food with Di Lusso’s selection of premium deli meats. Free of gluten and nitrates, this is meat the way it’s supposed to taste, with no fillers or binders. With our suggested appetizers, your party will be a winner from kickoff all the way to the last play.
Roast Beef Sliders with Caramelized Onions
Made with Di Lusso Black Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
Hand-trimmed USDA Choice black Angus beef, slow roasted and seasoned with garlic, onion and a hint of salt.
- 24 small soft rolls, split horizontally
- 1 pound DI LUSSO® Seasoned Roast Beef – Rare, sliced
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Provolone Cheese, sliced
- Caramelized onions
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Heat oven to 350°F. Place beef, cheese and caramelized onions on bottom halves of rolls; replace top halves. Place rolls in large baking pan.
In mixing bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic pepper. Brush on rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is soaked through rolls.
Strawberry Avocado Skewers
Made with Di Lusso Golden Brown Turkey
Pure 100% turkey breast meat, naturally low in fat with no fillers or binders, and raised without the use of added hormones. Gluten free and nitrate free.
- 24 cocktail skewers
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 ½ pounds DI LUSSO® Golden Brown Turkey Breast, sliced at a medium thickness (at the deil counter)
- ½ pound DI LUSSO® Havarti Herb Cheese, sliced ½ inch thick (at the deli counter) and cut into 24 cubes
- 12 strawberries, cut in half
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 24 wedges
- 4 ounces walnuts, chopped
Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
Mix ingredients for dressing. Set aside.
Distribute spinach, turkey, cheese, strawberries and avocado among skewers. Pour dressing and sprinkle chopped walnuts over skewers.
Smoked Chicken Wedge Salad
Made with Di Lusso Applewood Smoked Chicken
98% fat-free and 100% flavorful! With a lightly sweet and smoky taste, and no nitrates or gluten.
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds DI LUSSO® applewood smoked chicken
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 slices cucumber, halved
- 24 cocktail skewers
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 strips bacon, cooked according to package directions and crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Cut lettuce into 24, 1‐inch small wedges. Thread a wedge of lettuce, a piece of chicken, a tomato half and a cucumber slice half onto each skewer. Arrange skewers on platter or board. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with bacon and green onions.