Delicious Homemade Smoothies & Juices
Supercharge your day! We have a great selection of farm-fresh organic produce, including antioxidant-rich kale and chard, convenient 10-pound packages of carotene-rich juice carrots, vitamin-rich red or gold beets from Mount Vernon, living wheat grass from Indianola Greenhouse in Kitsap, and more.
Join us Wednesday, Jan 7, 5-6pm at Bellingham Meridian and Thursday, Jan 8, 5-6pm at Bellingham Barkley for Smoothie Demos & Recipes with Sustainable Connections.
Smoothies vs. Juicing
- High in fiber, filling
- Less ingredients are needed
- High fiber promotes regularity
- Great as a meal replacement
- Can be made in a blender
- Extracts only nutrient dense liquid
- Yields more concentrated nutrients
- Less fiber, so it’s less filling
- Nutrient rich, promotes healing and good health
- Requires a juicer